Stirring up all kinds of thoughts as I listen to people who are very comfortable speculate on the world. They are smart people but they are comfortable people. When a soul is miserable very often it can only see, feel and hear it's own misery. The world is seen through a lens of pain. It is easy to be hopeful when you can handle life.
Teach your children to handle life. Teach your children the way to work through adversity. Teach your children to have thick skin but a tender heart.
I don't know everything but I know some things and being caught up on what everyone else is doing will not get you where you want to be. It gets you to someone else's destination and we can't, we shouldn't all be going to the same place.
Everyone is needed. We need all of the people.
What do you think?

Comments
Post a Comment